The palace will restore the familiar picture of Berlin, complete its historic centre and heal the previously wounded cityscape. Its reconstruction is making Berlin once more the much-loved ‘Athens on the Spree’. In this way a counterpoint is being created to the mass-produced modern areas of the city’s centre.
As a result, Berlin is now again becoming an exciting city in architectural terms as well. If it doesn’t want to become boring, modernity has to face up to the city’s history, allow itself to be judged against historic architecture and compete with it. The way Berlin Palace is utilised will be pioneering, redefining in its task the centre of the city.
- October 13 @ 19:00 - October 14 @ 23:55 in Berliner Schloss
- October 16 @ 18:30 - 22:00 in Villa Boisserée/INTERCOM
- October 17 @ 15:00 - 16:00 in Humboldt-Box
- October 17 @ 15:30 - 17:30 in Hotel Scheffler Lüneburg
- October 17 @ 18:00 - 22:00 in Verlag St. Gertrude
- “Festival of Lights” – das Berliner Schloss ist mit dabei!
- Platzkonzert vor der Humboldt-Box mit der Trachtenkapelle des Truderinger Musikvereins
- Jetzt neu: “Schlossholz” – exklusiver Silberschmuck mit historischem Schloss-Holz
- “Berlin an der Leine” – Die Schloss-Ausstellung in Hannover
- “Das Schloss. Ein Gespenst packt aus” – NEU im Theater im Palais