The palace will restore the familiar picture of Berlin, complete its historic centre and heal the previously wounded cityscape. Its reconstruction is making Berlin once more the much-loved ‘Athens on the Spree’. In this way a counterpoint is being created to the mass-produced modern areas of the city’s centre.
As a result, Berlin is now again becoming an exciting city in architectural terms as well. If it doesn’t want to become boring, modernity has to face up to the city’s history, allow itself to be judged against historic architecture and compete with it. The way Berlin Palace is utilised will be pioneering, redefining in its task the centre of the city.
- January 26 @ 11:00 - 13:30 in Philharmonie Berlin
- February 19 @ 20:00 - 22:00 in URANIA Berlin
- March 20 @ 18:30 - 21:00 in Villa Boisserée/INTERCOM
- June 6 @ 18:00 - 22:00 in Excelsior Hotel Ernst
- Spendergemeinschaft HERKULES – noch 120 Anteile zu haben!
- Mit großem Stadtmodell um 1900: Der Förderverein öffnet neues Schloss-Infocenter direkt an der Lustgarten-Fassade vom Berliner Schloss
- Fulminanter Schlusspunkt der Benefizkonzerte im Altenberger Dom
- Schloss-Information November 2019
- 30 Jahre Mauerfall – Projektion am Humboldt Forum