The palace will restore the familiar picture of Berlin, complete its historic centre and heal the previously wounded cityscape. Its reconstruction is making Berlin once more the much-loved ‘Athens on the Spree’. In this way a counterpoint is being created to the mass-produced modern areas of the city’s centre.
As a result, Berlin is now again becoming an exciting city in architectural terms as well. If it doesn’t want to become boring, modernity has to face up to the city’s history, allow itself to be judged against historic architecture and compete with it. The way Berlin Palace is utilised will be pioneering, redefining in its task the centre of the city.
- May 3 @ 18:30 - 21:00 in Baustelle Berliner Schloss
- May 22 @ 18:30 - 20:00 in Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
- June 16 @ 18:00 - 21:00 in
- June 24 - June 25 in Baustelle Berliner Schloss
- November 12 @ 14:00 - 15:30 in Ev. Kirchengemeinde Altenberg